Help Camino Reach The Underserved In San Clemente
Camino Health Center is excited to announce the opening of our new San Clemente Health Center this June, 2021. A donor wall will illuminate our main lobby that displays the names of those whose donations have made the opening of our new location a reality.
Give your gift today and secure prime placement on our Donor Wall as well as an invite to the unveiling taking place at our VIP opening event in June.
As a non-profit health center, we rely on community support to fulfill our mission. Our efforts would not be possible without the help of generous individuals and forward-thinking businesses. Please make an impactful donation today.
Find the Giving Brochure HERE
Find the Donation Form HERE
If you have any questions about this giving opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Camino Health Center’s Development Director, Hilary Zappin:
Phone: (949) 240 2030 x186
Email: [email protected]
Address: 30300 Camino Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Learn More About Our New Site In San Clemente!
To better meet the needs of those living in the southernmost portion of Orange County, our new beach-inspired, state-of-the-art San Clemente location will be opening in June 2021. Some highlights of the new site include:
- 8,000 Square Feet
- 2 Medical Teams
- 10 Exam Rooms
- 2 Behavioral Health Rooms
- A Telehealth Work Center
- 3 Dental Operatories
- An Onsite Laboratory
Click on the image below to take a look at a detailed blueprint.
There are 4 donor levels: Platinum, Diamond, Gold, and Silver
All lower level benefits +
- Esteemed placement on the donor wall in San Clemente
- Opportunity to address event attendees
- Logo/name on front page of event program
- Full-page ad in event dedication program. Must be confirmed by May 15th
Diamond $50,000 – $99,999
- All lower level benefits +
- Mentioned in press release
- Recognition on CHC website with clickable link
- Half-page ad in event dedication program. Must be confirmed by May 15th
Gold $20,000 – $49,999
- All lower level benefits +
- Personally thanked in our monthly newsletter, The Camino Quill (over 2,000 south Orange County recipients)
- Logo/name on Camino website
- Quarter-page ad in event dedication program. Must be confirmed by May 15th
Silver $5,000 – $19,999
- Letter of appreciation
- Name listed in the dedication program
- Invitation to invite-only VIP opening event
For more details, please take a look at the Giving Brochure
On March 19th, Camino Health Center’s employees visited the new San Clemente location and wrote their blessings, well-wishes, and inspiring thoughts on the foundational walls ensuring that everyone that walks through these doors will feel the positivity these words embody. Our beloved employees are at the core of Camino’s success. Your gift assures that our mission continues.